As a Management Trainee, you will report directly to one of the Company Directors or Hotel Managers, often acting as their Personal Assistant on a wide range of tasks. Training is very much on- the- job; a flexible and evolving programme which is constantly adapted to the needs of the business and the strengths, and weaknesses, of the individual. The aim of the programme is to provide Trainees with comprehensive training in the various aspects of the tourism and hotel industries.
Within the programme, there will also be opportunities to work in our resorts (winter and summer), as well as a training period at our newest acquisition, a luxury 4* Chateau Hotel in Chambery.
The programme is available to both applicants who are either seeking work experience for twelve months, and to those who wish to forge a longer-term career. A successful traineeship could lead to substantial career progression.
The candidate will:-
- ideally have a 2:1 degree from a prominent university
- be fluent in French - it is preferable that candidates have studied French at degree level. However those with a good level of French but no formal training will also be considered.
- have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- be confident and take initiative
- be flexible in working hours and days
- have a track record of achievements and reliability
It is difficult to compare, in financial terms, the SKI FRANCE Management Trainee salary with, for example, London equivalents, as the lifestyle and the cost of living are significantly different.
- Starting salaries range from:
- £17,000 per annum, for overseas based staff
- 28 days holiday a year, inclusive of bank holidays.
- Significant discounts on MADAME VACANCES resort accommodation for yourself and family.
- Accommodation & meals can be provided, by one of our overseas partners, at subsidised cost
- Access to best value ski equipment hire, lessons etc <