This particular internship is based in our London office, Ski France and most of the work is done in English. You will work along side the rest of the team, based in London and at the headquarters in Chambery, France. At the center of a young, dynamic and conscientious team, this internship gives you the opportunity of an internship with real responsibility.
Key aims of the internship
- Over see and manage the group bookings for the United Kingdom, accounting for over 1 million euros
- Follow the payments of these bookings
- Research and follow-up on new partners and clients
- Tracking of sales and statisics from tour operators
- Gather information from our partners
- Take control of reservations
- Administrative tasks (sending letters, brochures, visuals, and preparing contracts for tour operators
- Prospect and inform our partners of the launch of our commercial actions
- Dynamic and responsive to the evolution of online sales
- Very good commercial instincts
- Good knowledge of the tourist industry is appreciated.
- Good relationship skills
- Confidence when speaking on the phone
- Ability to integrate into a dynamic team working in open space
- Computer and internet skills are essential
- Knowledge in e-commerce and marketing would be a bonus
- Ability to read, write and speak English and French.
Accommodation in house share with a free Oyster transport card (Zones 1-3) for £50 a week.
Duration of 4-6 months.
Service Ressources Humaines
( +33 (0)4 79 65 07 77