This particular internship is based in our London office, Ski France and most of the work is done in English. You will work along side the rest of the team, based in London and at the headquarters in Chambery, France. At the center of a young, dynamic and conscientious team, this internship gives you the opportunity of an internship with real responsibility.
Internet Customer Service manages all reservations, changes and cancellations of Internet Tour Operators. It also informs business partners and customers by phone and email. You will join the tour operator team and help them manage all of their tasks.
Your training will take place at the headquarters of the company in Chambéry, and will last for 3 weeks. The remaining part of the internship will take place in London. This internship is a real opportunity to evolve in two different areas, to apply your knowledge and develop your skills.
Key aims of the internship:
- Follow internet sales
- Verification of customer arrival lists
- Email and telephone correspondance with tour operators
- Monitor competition and propose promotional offers on the residence “Les Consuls de Mer”
- Give information and advice over the phone to our customers
- A good level of English and French are compulsory
- Ease with numbers and excel spreadsheets
- Good relationship skills and organisation
- Ease both when speaking on the phone and when writing
- Ability to work in a dynamic team
Benefits of the internship
- Travel expenses, travel by air between Chambery and London.
- - Accommodation available for 50 € / month in Chambéry (during the training period which can go from one week to four weeks)
- Accommodation in house share in London, with a free Oyster transport card (Zones 1-3) for £50 a week.
Duration : Between 4-6 months
Start : September 2017
Service Ressources Humaines ( +33 (0)4 79 65 07 77 ü firstname.lastname@example.org