SKI FRANCE LTD is a UK based firm, selling high quality accommodation in beach and ski resorts in France, and providing head office services to its partner companies in France. Ski France is the London based sales branch and brand for the French hotel-resort group Madame Vacances, based in Chambery in the French Alps which is part of Eurogroup SAS.
The Group is currently looking for a handful of well-educated graduates to fill a number of interesting Management Trainee opportunities, based in France.
We have been recruiting Management Trainees for over twenty five years and indeed all of the senior management started their careers as Management Trainees.
Job & Candidate Profile:
As a Management Trainee, you will report directly to one of the Company Directors or Hotel Managers, often acting as their Personal Assistant on a wide range of tasks. Training is very much on- the- job; a flexible and evolving programme which is constantly adapted to the needs of the business and the strengths, and weaknesses, of the individual. The aim of the programme is to provide Trainees with comprehensive training in the various aspects of the tourism and hotel industries.
Within the programme, there will also be opportunities to work in our resorts (winter and summer), as well as a training period at our newest acquisition, a luxury 4* Chateau Hotel in Chambery.
The programme is available to both applicants who are either seeking work experience for twelve months, and to those who wish to forge a longer-term career. A successful traineeship could lead to substantial career progression.
The candidate will:-
- ideally have a 2:1 degree from a prominent university
- be fluent in French - it is preferable that candidates have studied French at degree level. However those with a good level of French but no formal training will also be considered.
- have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- be confident and take initiative
- be flexible in working hours and days
- have a track record of achievements and reliability
It is difficult to compare, in financial terms, the SKI FRANCE Management Trainee salary with, for example, London equivalents, as the lifestyle and the cost of living are significantly different.
- Starting salaries range from:
- £17,000 per annum, for overseas based staff
- 28 days holiday a year, inclusive of bank holidays.
- Significant discounts on MADAME VACANCES resort accommodation for yourself and family.
- Accommodation & meals can be provided, by one of our overseas partners, at subsidised cost
- Access to best value ski equipment hire, lessons etc
SKI FRANCE recruit Management Trainees at all times of the year, but especially in the months preceding a ski or summer season.
Initially, the contract is for one year with Ski France Ltd. Assuming the initial contract goes well, either a continuation of that contract or a renewal on new terms will be granted.
If you are still interested by this unusual and rewarding opportunity, please contact:
Gina Lowen – email@example.com
Interviews will be held in central London or over Skype. You can find further information about SKI FRANCE on their website: www.skifrance.co.uk