This particular internship is based in our London office, Ski France and most of the work is done in English. You will work along side the rest of the team, based in London and at the headquarters in Chambery, France. At the center of a young, dynamic and conscientious team, this internship gives you the opportunity of an internship with real responsibility.
Key aims of the internship
- For the yield management part of the internship (60%)
- Configure our reservation system “Resalys” (promotions, sales restrictions)
- Follow the evolution of sales, preparation of the “pick up” table.
- Benchmarking and competitive intelligence
- Following and keeping our operations with partners up to date.
- For the E-reputation part of the internship
- Update the reports for E-reputation
- Regularly examine the sites related to our establishments, extract relevant information and put it in the form of reports.
- Analysis and monitoring of the results on a weekly basis
- Ensure the transmission of information in a direct relationship with regional managers.
- For the commercial part of the internship
- Update sales statistics
- Use our reservations software, Resalys
- Put in place and follow sales reports
- Take reservations
- Administrative follow-up
- Dynamic and responsive to the evolution of online sales
- Very good commercial instincts
- Good knowledge of the tourist industry is appreciated.
- Good relationship skills
- Confidence when speaking on the phone
- Ability to integrate into a dynamic team working in open space
- Computer and internet skills are essential
- Knowledge in e-commerce and marketing would be a bonus
- Ability to read, write and speak English and French.
Advantages of the Internship
Accommodation in house share with a free Oyster transport card (Zones 1-3) for £50 a week.
Duration of 4-6 months.
Service Ressources Humaines
( +33 (0)4 79 65 07 77